[time-nuts] looking for A7 Assembly for 5370A aka 05370-60007

Christopher Hoover ch at murgatroid.com
Fri Nov 18 01:56:39 UTC 2005

hello fellow 'nuts --

anyone have an A7 Assembly for the HP 5370A aka 05370-60007 that he would be
willing to let go for reasonable coin?

this is the oscillator power supply board for option 001 in the 5370A.  i
acquired a 5370A without option 001/the OXCO and would like to upgrade to a
better timbebase.  i've got several HP 10811 OXCO's but I need assembly A7
to make one light up in a 5370A.

i can/will build an A7 assembly if i can't find one -- i have the schematic
-- but i thought i would ask before i go that route.

ciao,
christopher.

mailto:ch(at)murgatroid.com

p.s. also, if you need an a7 assembly, let me know.  i may have to fab a
board and would be willing to split costs if i do.