[time-nuts] GPS Timing receivers

Had had at to-way.com
Thu Oct 6 22:19:10 UTC 2005

Tom,

John A and I had a short antenna email earlier today, mostly about the fact
that both of the GPS antennas we were using died.

I asked a question about certain "commercial" antennas which included the
Timing 2000, HP 58532A and the Datum 2640NW/DE, as to wether there were any
opinions as to which is the better timing antenna. Neither of us has much
of an idea, do you have any thoughts?

Had