[time-nuts] old freq standards

chuck at frequencystandards.com chuck at frequencystandards.com
Sat Oct 15 04:12:48 UTC 2005

There are still some of us out here that do repair the older HP cesiums
and rubidiums and have spare modules and parts for them. I wouldn't give
up on them completely yet. Tubes might get to be an issue but as of right
now, Symmetricom still sells a tube that will fit the 5061.

Chuck Norton
Frequency Standards & Services
2727 E. Palmer Park Blvd. Ste. 100
Colorado Springs, CO. 80909