[time-nuts] PTTI

Tom Van Baak tvb at leapsecond.com
Thu Oct 27 20:29:58 UTC 2005

Michelangelo,

Recent PTTI papers are online or available on CD
from USNO. There's a nearly up-to-date index at:

http://tycho.usno.navy.mil/ptti/index.html

Program and abstracts are at:

http://tycho.usno.navy.mil/ptti.html

Papers from the last few conferences are online with
URL's that look like this (just change the year and
paper number):

http://tycho.usno.navy.mil/ptti/ptti2003/paper35.pdf

Older years were hardcopy only and available at such
places like metrology laboratory, T & F company, and
University libraries. I have a partial set here and might
be able to make a copy if there's a particular article
you're looking for. Contact me off-line.

If anyone has more information on this topic I'd like to
know too. Perhaps someday they'll all be scanned
(like IEEE did for FCS papers) or available on Google.

Occasionally I put copies old papers at:

http://www.leapsecond.com/history/

/tvb