[time-nuts] Oscillator and Synthesizer (and Analyzer) Specs

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Sun Sep 4 01:08:31 UTC 2005

Sounds like an interesting box, all right.  Send me one and a GPIB manual
for it, and I'll support it. :-)

In all seriousness, I imagine its command set is pretty different from my
8566's, since it appears to be a much newer and more advanced piece of
equipment.  It took a week of back-and-forth emails before I was able to get
the 8560E analyzer working, even though they are largely 8566-compatible.
So I am not too optimistic about being able to add support for the more
exotic analyzers that I can't put my hands on.  The phase-noise app is
open-source, though, so anyone else is welcome to help out.

-- john, KE5FX