[time-nuts] Some HP Journal scans

Magnus Danielson cfmd at bredband.net
Tue Sep 13 18:40:57 UTC 2005

From: "Dr. David Kirkby" <david.kirkby at onetel.net>
Subject: Re: [time-nuts] Some HP Journal scans
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 11:45:03 +0100

> John Miles wrote:
> > I've just finished scanning the HP Journal issues that cover the 8566A and
> > 8568A spectrum analyzers.  They make great reads if you own or use one of
> > these beasts.
> >
> > These issues are very applicable to the later -B suffix instruments as well,
> > since the differences were confined to their CPU sections.  Here are some
> > links for any who might be interested:
>
> <snip>
>
> > -- john, KE5FX
>

> I wonder if Dave Cunningham could would be able to put them online at the Agilent site, along with
> other documentation?

I would sure enjoy if they could make other HPJ articles available.

BTW, could you have an update list of things he needs published?
Also, does he takes requests? I have one or two things which I don't have
manual for and it would solve quite alot of problems for me if I could get a
manual for them.

Have he raided BAMA and brought things up from that?

Cheers,
Magnus