[time-nuts] FEI5680A Rubidiums On Ebay

Rex rexa at sonic.net
Thu Sep 15 17:24:23 UTC 2005

I just looked on eBay, and the current auction for the 5680A is not from
the same seller I dealt with. From the section of board shown in the
picture, it is from the same type unit as the one I have. On the one I
got, I received the whole board, which is why I think it came from the
Motorola cell equipment mentioned in my last message.

I posted a question to the current seller asking if he has access to any
more information, and warning him that the pdf he is referencing is
inadequate for these rubidium sources.

-Rex