[time-nuts] Other HP 10x manuals (was HP 107BR)

Dave Carlson dgcarlson at sprynet.com
Thu Sep 15 20:25:37 UTC 2005

In reference to:
"Curiously, Agilent's obsolete PDF index lists the 105B as sold to
Symmetricom, although they don't have it on their website. Presumably
they have killed it as a product since it competes directly with the 1050A
they sell already."

Actually the 105B just went out of support (~July 2005) so it was already
not in active production at the time of the acquisition.

That means that Symmetricom did not kill the 105B, it was already obsoleted
when acquired.

Just setting the record straight.

Dave Carlson