[time-nuts] FEI FE-5680A Rubidium Pinout

James Meek JimMeek at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 22 11:53:56 UTC 2005

No problem at this end.  I looked at the time stamps on the posts and
thought, "By not going back and checking my ancient memories before
writing, I must have sent Rex (and maybe other, too) off on a wild goose
chase till the wee hours looking for a connection that just wasn't there."

Rex's detailed and accurate information has been most appreciated at this
end.
Having traced around the board myself, I am well aware of how much
painstaking
effort -- and talent -- was needed to come up with it.

I get cranky after being sent on wild goose chases into the wee hours, too.

Jim