[time-nuts] Datametrics Clock

Dave Brown tractorb at ihug.co.nz
Wed Apr 5 08:52:07 UTC 2006

Looking for an ancient Signetics divider to get this operational. The
power supply issue I mentioned in a previous post is sorted and with 1
MHz input its now generating 1pps etc just fine. But I need an 8288,
divide by 12, TTL, 14 pin DIL to replace a dead one in the
accumulator. Might be able to bodge a 7492 in place of, but will lose
the preset capability-and would have to patch an inverter in as well
to match up with existing decoder drive polarity.  All in all, much
prefer to just plug in an 8288!
Seems like they are now as bad as the proverbial rocking horse
excrement. Anything out there?

DaveB, NZ