[time-nuts] More on paralleling output gates

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Sun Apr 9 15:20:55 UTC 2006

I screwed up the measurements in the message I just sent.  With the room
(and the trace) dimmed for photography, I messed up getting the trace
properly aligned for risetime measurements.  I didn't notice until too
late.  There won't be a major difference in the results, but I'll
remeasure (and rephotograph) later today.

Sorry about that.

John
----