[time-nuts] Motorola Oncore Basic Command @@Bk Help -- Update

Joseph Gray jgray at zianet.com
Sun Apr 30 01:47:44 UTC 2006

Just a suggestion - VMware Player is now free. Run a VM on Linux with real
Windows inside. Since you had a PC running Windows and are now running
Linux, I assume you haven't given away your old Windows license? There are
several websites that tell you how to create the VM disk image using free
tools, so you don't need the full VMware package.