[time-nuts] For Sale - HP 5061B Cesium

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Sun Apr 30 17:21:10 UTC 2006

The local UPS store uses peanuts (and bubble wrap) only below 15 lbs or
so. Above that, they use crushed paper after wrapping the item in 3
layers of heavy duty bubble wrap. They make sure there is at least 3
inches of clearance after the bubble wrap in the final box and stuff the
space with crushed paper. For instruments that don't have a handle,
particularly scopes, I ask them to put one more layer of bubble wrap on
the front to protect the buttons and switches in case they would
puncture the 1st layer of bubble wrap.

Didier KO4BB