[time-nuts] Timing or Navigation GPS Receivers (was: Turning off PPS when not enough satellites)

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Tue Aug 1 19:49:54 UTC 2006

Hi Ulrich:

It's interesting that the now in development carrier phase GPS time
transfer method that might offer 1,000 times lower uncertanity is based
on the Ashtech Z12 surveying receiver, not a timing specific GPS receiver.
http://scholar.google.com/scholar?q=Ashtech%20Z12%20carrier%20phase%20GPS%20time%20transfer&hl=en&lr=&oi=scholart

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke

--