[time-nuts] Falling Edge Error

Normand Martel martelno at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 14 11:39:39 UTC 2006

If i'm not wrong, virtually ALL GPS modules have their
timing standardized on the RISING edge and do NOT
guarantee anything about the falling edge.

Glenn's measurements confirm that fact... Ideally, to
get sure the users will use the rising edge, that
signal shall be a sawtooth!!! (or simpler: a random
falling edge.)

73 de Normand VE2UM
Montreal, Qc. Canada