[time-nuts] Shopping list

Tom Van Baak tvb at leapsecond.com
Tue Aug 22 14:55:29 UTC 2006

> Yes, that part I do know. The overview block schematic in the patent is
> sufficiently detailed, they only left out the details of the GPIB board.

It's the same board as other HP GPIB RF switches;
one letter and one number commands.

> I'd really appreachiate a copy of the manual, or for that matter a high
quality
> scan.

OK, I'll look for the manual. The other document that
is relevant is a nice application note showing how to
use the J06-59992A with a 5370B. Then again, the
patent covers this in detail. For those of you interested
a PDF of the patent is under:
http://www.leapsecond.com/museum/J06-59992A/

/tvb