[time-nuts] Shopping list

Magnus Danielson cfmd at bredband.net
Wed Aug 23 13:16:00 UTC 2006

From: John Ackermann N8UR <jra at febo.com>
Subject: Re: [time-nuts] Shopping list
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 07:55:53 -0400

John,

> Juerg Koegel said the following on 08/22/2006 12:32 PM:
> > Hello Magnus
> >
> > I have the manual for the HP J06-59992A and I can you send a copy as a pdf file. The file has 6.5 MB.
>
> I'd love a copy, too.  Perhaps there's someplace we can host it
> temporarily?  I could do that if no one else steps up.

Read on and you will find the URL you want. I have no problem hosting it.

There is one page which should be rescanned and replaced before sending to
Agilent, the "middle" piece of the schematic has too little overlap on the
left side while more than enought on the right side. This results in missing
information. If I only get that page I can rebuild the PDF accordingly.

Cheers,
Magnus