[time-nuts] Time Nuts at PTTI this past week

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Sun Dec 10 15:52:32 UTC 2006

I am surprised that the page linked below makes no reference and
provides no link to the BIPM http://www.bipm.fr/en/home/

I realize they have not been the most active at developing and promoting
time standards lately, but they are the official site for such standards
for many countries.

(the fact they are in France has (almost) nothing to do with my gripe :-)

Didier KO4BB