[time-nuts] Time Nuts at PTTI this past week

Tom Clark, K3IO K3IO at verizon.net
Mon Dec 11 18:37:51 UTC 2006

   Magnus Danielson wrote:

   FYI -- the slides from Rick & my paper entitled "Improving the
   Performance of Low Cost GPS Timing Receivers" presented at PTTI are
   now available at [1][1]http://gpstime.com/   as[2]
   [2]ftp://ftp.cnssys.com/pub/PTTI/PTTI_2006.pdf and

That one is not there!!!

   It is there now -- you probably tried to fetch it while Rick was
   making it into a smaller PDF.

BTW, was there any paper on the M12M receiver. As I happends to have one in the
 mail, I naturally would like to learn "all about it".

   Our M12M info is in the 2006 paper. To summarize -- The iLotus M12M
   appears good, except that the one sample we have seen has about 30
   nsec of "DC" offset w.r.t. USNO. A M12M made by Motorola as a sample
   did not show the bias.
   BTW -- I had Rick also post the two classic HP application notes on
   GPSTIME. The [3]"Science of Timekeeping" = HP1289 is a MUST!!! read
   for all Time Nuts.
   73, Tom