[time-nuts] HP 10811-60105 OCXO

Gary Chatters gcarlist at garychatters.com
Tue Dec 12 03:50:18 UTC 2006

David Forbes version=3.1.7 wrote:
> At 7:20 PM -0800 12/11/06, Christopher Hoover wrote:
>
>> Hi folks.
>>
>> Anyone have the specs for HP 10811-60105 OCXO?    It is not listed in the
>> Mejia-Norton document.  It was supposedly removed from a 5245.
>>
>> I'm also looking for a schematic for the aux board/assembly p/n 05245-60033,
>> also supposedly from a 5245.   It has a rectifier, video amp and decade
>> counter on it so the general function is pretty obvious.
>>

> I hope you mean a 5345, since the 5245 was a much older
> transistorized instrument that had its own OCXO built into the frame,
> not as a removable module.

Maybe it was from a 5245L.   I have a 5245L with a 10544 OCXO, so
perhaps a 10811 could be installed in the same socket.

The 10544 wasn't used in the early production of the 5245L and I have no
idea when it started being used or how many might have been built with
it.  I just bought this one at a hamfest and was surprised to see the
10544 when I opened it up.  It looks like it came from the factory that
way.   To be specific, it is a 10544-60036.

Gary