[time-nuts] motorola oncore descriptions

Jason Rabel jason at extremeoverclocking.com
Thu Dec 14 03:07:13 UTC 2006

I haven't looked at the one on eBay, but I did find the following example (I
think I posted a link earlier today).

http://www.jrmiller.demon.co.uk/projects/ministd/frqstd.htm

I have the parts sitting on my desk, I just haven't had the time to assemble
it yet. I'll report back with some numbers once I get it up and running. I
don't expect it to be anything to write a paper about, but a fun little
weekend project. Like I said before one advantage to it is the cost. The
parts list for me (minus a project box & oscillator) were probably about
$10-$15.  I don't think you could get much cheaper than that for a quick
assembly with and no custom programming.

Jason