[time-nuts] Poor Man's IRIG-B Generator?

bg at lysator.liu.se bg at lysator.liu.se
Thu Dec 14 12:16:46 UTC 2006

Hi,

Have not used this myself but it could be a starting point for what the OP
wanted... free, working on unices etc.

   http://www.wraith.sf.ca.us/ntp/index.html#test-tones

Bruce, be careful when you equate "free" and substandard... In what way is
Dave Mills' reference implementation of NTP substandard? Why is phk's
freely available work on the timingcode and elsewhere in FreeBSD
substandard?

Good day,

   Björn