[time-nuts] Poor Man's IRIG-B Generator?

Jason Rabel jason at extremeoverclocking.com
Thu Dec 14 15:15:20 UTC 2006

Hi Bruce,

Yes, I saw that program (and a couple other Windows apps), however I'm
really looking for something that will run on Linux/FreeBSD. Sorry if I'm
not a Windows fan.

I mentioned free because I am an open-source kind of guy, I do not think
that makes a product sub-standard. Also converting current time to an audio
signal doesn't really seem all that complex of a task (for the avid
programmer), but if they *really* wanted some beer money I would be willing
to send them some money for their time.

Jason

> Welllll.... 'Free' often means you get a substandard product.
>
> Might I suggest NMEATime? I use it myself. Very handy stuff.
Windows-based,