[time-nuts] Best GPS 1PPS Accuracy

Randy Warner Randy at synergy-gps.com
Thu Dec 14 23:18:17 UTC 2006

Hal,

I can't speak for all receivers, but the Motorola's decay gracefully for
about an hour. There will be a significant error (us level would be my
guess). I'll have to try one. Again, if you are a ns chaser this will
obviously be acceptable, but we have several customers that let the
receiver run outside and get all happy and then disconnect the antenna
before they take it inside to be used as a reference for some
(hopefully) short period of time. I wish I knew the application, but as
a patriot I'd probably have to kill myself if they told me.....

Randy