[time-nuts] Typical EFC frequency response (bandwidth) of a OCXO

Jason Rabel jason at extremeoverclocking.com
Sat Dec 16 16:08:06 UTC 2006

If not in the public data sheets (the few OCXO's that I have state that info
in their sheets), you should be able to contact the manufacturer and they
can tell you. If they are no longer in business or it is a no longer
supported model, then you would have to manually test the OCXO to find the
bandwidth.

>From what I have seen, both the voltage range and bandwidth can vary quite a
bit between manufacturers. It would be like trying to use a repair manual
for a Toyota to fix your Chevy, not recommended.

What Make/Model is your OCXO, maybe someone here can give you some info on
it?