[time-nuts] Typical EFC frequency response (bandwidth) of a OCXO

Stephan Sandenbergh stephan at rrsg.ee.uct.ac.za
Sat Dec 16 18:51:28 UTC 2006

Hi,

Thanks for the quick replies and good hints. I haven't actually purchased a
100MHz OCXO so I'll prefer to know what the spec is before hand. I just
thought that there might be something strange about it since I couldn't find
it in the datasheets. Nonetheless, I have contacted some manufacturers and
will share the info once they report back to me.

Regards,

Stephan Sandenbergh