[time-nuts] PTS 250

Rex rexa at sonic.net
Sun Dec 17 02:48:13 UTC 2006

On Thu, 14 Dec 2006 19:00:17 -0800, Rex <rexa at sonic.net> wrote:

>Does anyone have information on the PTS 250 Synthesizer?
>
>I bought one on eBay.

With several web sources and some experimentation, I was able to figure
out how to use the remote programming connector to control my PTS 250. I
think I have extrapolated this information to any PTS instrument in the
range from PTS 040 to 1600. I also found a scanned copy of the manual
for the PTS 3200, so that is covered too.

I have posted the results of my consolidation of the information on a
web page:
http://www.xertech.net/Tech/PTS.html

The page acknowledge some of the sources I used. Thanks to all who
helped.

K3PGP's pages include some manual pages for the PTS 160 that discuss the
basic theory of how these units work. I have also linked the PTS 3200
manual which has another short theory section.

Thanks to all who helped me on my quest.