[time-nuts] Looking For Info On A Kode/Odetics 375-642TimeDisplayUnit

Jason Rabel jason at extremeoverclocking.com
Sun Dec 17 22:58:57 UTC 2006

That's okay, I just thought someone out there might have known off the top
of their head, it's not a big deal.

There is I believe a 2MHz oscillator there next to the switches, that's why
I thought maybe it could free-run.

I haven't probed those E1,E2, and E3 pads next to the switch yet, I'll
probably do that tomorrow.

I didn't expect a lot from this display, I just wanted something nice and
bright that I could look up and see the time. ;) The tiny little LCD on my
TrueTime can't really be read from a distance.

Jason