[time-nuts] Frequency Electronics FE-5650A

geraldm at iprimus.com.au geraldm at iprimus.com.au
Mon Dec 18 06:58:07 UTC 2006

Hi Jason,

Thanks for the email address.

Peter Vince has just sent me a technical manual in PDF, I hope there is some
hidden data that I could use in my quest to repair both units.

Should I find anything, I would will share the data or findings. I have been
on these 2 failed units for over 6 months now. We aussies don't give up.

Regards

Gerald

I will give John ago, no harm in asking.