[time-nuts] GPS orthodontics: sawteeth & hanging bridgestheeffect of time averaging

Brian Kirby kirbybq at bellsouth.net
Sat Dec 23 03:56:26 UTC 2006

I have attached a ADEV plot I generated from some of my work.  The
sawtooth correction of the M12+ did not converge together on this plot -
but you will see its coming together - but on some work I have done on a
longer dataset, it did converge.

The horizontal increment is binary 1,2, 4, 8, 16,etc in seconds.

Noise is the HP53131A time interval counter noise floor

M12 is the Motorola M12+ receiver

M12SC is the Motorola M12+ receiver saw tooth corrected

FRK-L is a rubidium

FRS-C is a rubidium

Z3801A is one of my two GPDSO

FRS-GPS is the FRS rubidium disciplined by the Shera Controller