[time-nuts] Some long-term data

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Sat Dec 23 18:28:06 UTC 2006

Hi --

I'm running an experiment with my 3 atomic standards (2 HP 5061A and 1
HP 5065A) versus GPS via an M12+ (no sawtooth correction).  I now have
148 days of data, and hope to keep the experiment running out to 180 days.

For the fun of it this morning I ran all-tau analyses of all three
standards and combined them on a single chart.  I also plotted the raw
phase (normalizing for scale.

I suspect there some interesting conclusions that can be drawn both
about GPS measurements in general (apropos to the recent discussion),
and the behavior of these three standards in particular, from this data;
I've come up with a few, but I bet the gang here will find more.

Attached are the ADEV and phase plots; I'm working up a web page but
don't have that ready yet.

Happy Holidays!

John