[time-nuts] GPS orthodontics: time averaging theory

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Sun Dec 24 19:42:38 UTC 2006

Hi Bruce:

Thanks for the link to meta stable references.  The referenced TI paper at:
http://www.klabs.org/richcontent/General_Application_Notes/mestablestates/meta_ti.pdf
in Fig 10 on pdf page 13 indicates that the meta state problem is solved
by simply cascading a couple of D Flip-Flops.
I think this is also what's done in the HP paper on printed page number
7 in Fig. 7 Synchronizing Circuit.

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke

w/Java http://www.PRC68.com