[time-nuts] LUCENT RFTG-m-RB

James R. Gorr n3toy at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 25 04:34:31 UTC 2006

There seems to be very little documentation floating
around for these units.  I bought one of the $130/$185
units (LUCENT RFTG-m-RB) and hope when others start
getting theirs and figuring them out they will post
their findings.

I did email the guy I bought mine from and asked if he
had any documentation, but I heard nothing back.  If I
do find something I will post it, of course.

Jamie

Fedora Core 4 Linux