[time-nuts] Simulation tools for oscillators

Mike Suhar msuhar at woh.rr.com
Tue Dec 26 18:26:28 UTC 2006

Ansoft Designer is intended for RF/Microwave applications.  I don't know how
well it simulates an oscillator as most often I have heard of it used for
amplifiers and filters.  Anyway, there is a student version that is free so
it is worth a look.

http://www.ansoft.com/products/hf/ansoft_designer/

Mike
WB8GXB