[time-nuts] RFTG-m-XO disassembly photos

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Wed Dec 27 13:57:27 UTC 2006

The 15MHz out surprised me to.  I haven't traced out the circuits but
from a couple of the components, I am guessing that they do something
like take the 3rd harmonic of the 10MHz OCXO and dividing that by 2.
However, it also looks like it should be easy to bypass that stuff and
get right to the 10MHz if you want.

I'm planning to ditch the enclosure and put both the m-XO and m-Rb
packages in a 1U rack chassis, using jumpers to get the appropriate
signals from the boards to each other and to the front panel.

John
----