[time-nuts] HP 5345A

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Fri Dec 29 20:17:12 UTC 2006

No; per year.  The 10811(D?) in a late-model 8662A I owned a few years ago
was a serious outlier.  If I remember correctly, it was about 3E-10 off
after being left on for a year.  I'll never find the notes I kept on it now,
but it was definitely better than 1E-9.

1E-7 adjustment precision, if that's what they were aiming for, was nowhere
near adequate for the 10811 series.

-- john, KE5FX