[time-nuts] HP 5345A

bg at lysator.liu.se bg at lysator.liu.se
Fri Dec 29 23:41:26 UTC 2006

On Fri, December 29, 2006 19:01, Colin Bradley said:
> I just picked up a 5345A from eBay. This unit has a 10811 oscillator
> instead of the 10544 depicted in the manuals I have. The serial number has
> been removed. Does anyone know if there is an EFC adjustment for this
> counter or is the course control the only way of setting frequency?
> Colin

I have another problem with my 5345A. It works fine using the internal
oscillator, but when feeding an external oscillator (in this case an 10811
from another counter) it refuses to do anything.

Is this a common problem, or is there som kind of magic involved that
needs care in the phaselocking of the internal oscillator?

--

   Björn