[time-nuts] New pics of RFTG-m-Rb, and some comparison details

Jason Rabel jason at extremeoverclocking.com
Sun Dec 31 15:22:50 UTC 2006

Pretty sure that the RB is disciplined from the XO through the interface
cable. I posted the pinout a couple times before so people can make their
own.

As for the 10 MHz on the Rb .... Why not just get a mini-circuits splitter
(cheap on eBay) so you have the 10 MHz from the RB and can still run it to
the XO?

Jason