[time-nuts] Interesting eBay-item?

Christoffer Bruman bruman at telia.com
Thu Feb 2 16:51:36 UTC 2006

Dear List,

perhaps this item could be of interest to some fellow time-nut?:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mercury-Ion-Frequency-Standard-Set_W0QQitemZ7586640474QQcategoryZ25399QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

If the link does not work, its eBay item 7586640474. And no, I have no
connection to the seller or the item, I just found it interesting since
I have never heard of HP manufacturing such a system.)

 From the look of it, and some of the HP part numbers, it has a very
custom/one-off feel about it. Perhaps anyone on the list has any details?

Best regards,

Christoffer Bruman (wannabe time-nut, still excited from winning a good
10811 from eBay...)

Sweden