[time-nuts] source for ICS525 demo board ...

John Pettitt jpp at cloudview.com
Fri Feb 17 05:29:54 UTC 2006

I've been toying with the idea of replacing the crystal in one of my
soekris 4801's (it's 27Mhz for the Geode processor) with a signal
synthesized from the 5Mhz GPS disciplined output of my TrueTime box -
the ICS525 looks like a good part to use to do the work and I was
wondering if anybody has used this part in a project and can point at a
good source for the demo board with seems to be a quick and dirty way of
implementing what I want ....

John
W6/G6KCQ