[time-nuts] source for ICS525 demo board ...

Gary Chatters gcarlist at garychatters.com
Sun Feb 19 15:00:25 UTC 2006

IDT has a lot of interesting PLL chips that I wasn't aware of before.

Nu Horizons, www.nuhorizons.com, lists the ICS525-01R for $2.30 each
with over 8000 in stock.

Where I work we buy from Nu Horizons, but I have never placed a personal
order with them.   They have on-line ordering so it looks like they
would take a small order.  They list a handling fee of $6, but I don't
see any mention of a minimum order.

Gary

Hal Murray wrote:
[...]

>Looks like ICS has been Borged by IDT.  Avnet carries IDT, but I don't know
>if they sell to hackers/hobbyists and/or if they carry the ICS parts yet.

[...]