[time-nuts] Help w/integration problem

Mike Feher mfeher at eozinc.com
Mon Jan 2 15:11:36 UTC 2006

I figured that is what you would do. As I recall in this program I doubled
the answer to obtain the total double sided noise power. You will see that
in the program, towards the end, and can eliminate the doubling if you only
want the single sided total power over the selected integration limits. Here
is the URL:

http://www@eozinc.com/DOS/PHASE1.BAS

Mike B. Feher, N4FS
89 Arnold Blvd.