[time-nuts] My leap second observations - NOT

Craig S McCartney CMcCartney at on-sitetraining.com
Tue Jan 3 17:43:43 UTC 2006

I was all set up to spend Saturday setting up the  routines to get the
data from my 4 receivers, 2X Z3801A and 2X Z3816 to a log in order to
add to the common knowledge of this event.

However, Murphy struck in spades.  Saturday at ~4:30am (Pacific time) we
lost power - restoration happened after 6pm (0200Z in 2006) so I missed
the event entirely.  (I have a set of big UPS devices on the rack with
the HP receivers, but alas, they are good for one hour at most.)

So I have been crying in my beer all weekend and enviously reading all
of your reports of the great event.

:( :(

Craig