[time-nuts] Jupiter GPS receiver

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Wed Jan 4 05:31:02 UTC 2006

Hi Johan,

I bought the Jupiter essentially to phase lock a 10 MHz reference, to be
used to phase lock my test equipment (generators and counters). It has a
10 kHz output that is much more convenient than the 1 pps of most other
receivers.

But, since I have the thing working and hooked up, I wanted to see what
it can do, so it was only a mild disapointment to find out the problem
with the NMEA output.

What software do you use to interface the binary output to your NTP
server? If it happens to be Linux software and the source code were
available, I would be interested.

Didier KO4BB