[time-nuts] List of time synchronization hardware and software

Neon John jgd at johngsbbq.com
Sat Jan 21 23:09:48 UTC 2006

On Sat, 21 Jan 2006 19:37:55 -0000, "Rob Kimberley"
<time.bandit at btinternet.com> wrote:

>To all those wanting the 2006 GPS World Survey, I had problems with my
>scanner and scanner driver, and cannot get the scans into one PDF file.
>Currently have all 20 pages as a ZIP file of approx 25MB in size.
>
>Can the moderator of this group let me know if this is too large a file to
>post.

Why don't you post it to http://www.yousendit.com?  Put the list
address in the "recipient" blank (this assumes the list will receive
posts from non-members.  If not, just copy and past the URL to a new
email to the list.)  That way the list will receive the message
containing the download URL.  Anyone who wants it can click on the URL
and download.

Yousendit is a great, free service.  You can send up to a gigabyte in
one chunk with no limitation on the frequency of usage.

John
---
John De Armond
http://www.johngsbbq.com
Cleveland, Occupied TN
A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds.-Ralph Waldo Emerson