[time-nuts] Relationship of relative stability between distantlocations using GPS and environmental factors

Rex rexa at sonic.net
Sat Jul 1 06:21:19 UTC 2006

On Sat, 01 Jul 2006 07:43:36 +0200 (CEST), Magnus Danielson
<cfmd at bredband.net> wrote:

>Never the less I live in a
>house which have "earthquake damages", but if you live in the homecountry of
>Alfred Nobel, you have to accept that they use alot of dynamite when rebuilding
>the local center.

I was in Norway and Sweden for a while many years ago. After seeing the
country I got an insight why the inventor of dynamite might have come
from this area. Seemed to me that dynamite could come in handy for
little tasks like planting a flower.