[time-nuts] Linear Interpolator

Robert Atkinson robert.atkinson at genetix.com
Mon Jul 3 07:10:00 UTC 2006

Hi Brooke,

Having done this a lot, I'd agree with Randy, conventional solder lots
of flux (I use the liquid rework type but the pens OK) and SoderWick as
you call it over there.
You can get ready made SM to DIL adaptors but they are expensive, Roth
Electronik make a series of PCB's for prototyping that have various
footprints brought out to 0.1" spaced holes. You just break off the one
you need. They have generous pad sizes.
See
http://uk.farnell.com/jsp/endecaSearch/partDetail.jsp?SKU=1172124&N=401
Newark are Farnell's USA company.