[time-nuts] Low Cost GP-IB PCI card?

Ulrich Bangert df6jb at ulrich-bangert.de
Sun Jul 9 15:19:49 UTC 2006

John,

of course, because it is simple serial communication, you don't get an
real pc interrupt on a device SRQ as would be possible with a hardware
GPIB pc card. You have to ask the interface in a fast manner to check
for the status of the SRQ line. But that is no real problem at 115200
Baud.

BTW: Did you check for the 203 frequency comparator manual?

Regards
Ulrich Bangert