[time-nuts] HP 3325B Function Generator and GPS based frequencycontrol

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Tue Jul 11 14:39:49 UTC 2006

I've always been curious about the 3325A vs. B -- there is more price
spread between those two than just about any other HP A vs. B model.
What's the difference between them, and is it worth anything like that
much (obviously, Mike doesn't think so :-) ).

I've been happy with my A model, though it often fails amplitude
calibration on powerup.  Waiting a few seconds and then running the cal
always works, though.

John
----