[time-nuts] HP-8405A Vector Voltmeter FS

Bruce Lanning blanning at acadia.net
Mon Jul 17 20:20:34 UTC 2006

 I have a Hewlet-Packard Vector Voltmeter that is in excess to my needs and
 am offering it for sale before I put it on the big auction.
 I am asking $100.00 to include the CD Manual, power cord and shipping to
 anywhere in the continantal USA.
 This 8405A is in fair cosmitic condition and operationaly it works great.
 The Features are as follows:

      Agilent Technologies 8405A

      Measures voltage vectors described by both magnitude and phase
      Ideal for almost any design and test application in the frequency
 range of 1 to 1000 MHz
      measurement capabilities include insertion loss and group delay of
 passband-filters and other transmission devices, gain
      and phase margin of amplifiers, complex impedance of mixers, antennas,
 etc.
      Two channels allow for ratio measurements and phase difference between
 the two channels
      Gain or loss in excess of 90 dB and phase measurements with 0.1?
 resolution over a 360 phase range are possible
      Option 002 provides Linear dB Scale

 Contact me off reflector if interested.
 Bruce Lanning W1GBS
 blanning at acadia.net